Audi connect bundles all of the applications and features that connect Audi models with the Internet, and with you. Audi connect provides infotainment and entertainment functions and takes comfort and the fun of driving to a whole new level.
The Audi MMI® connect App, along with your existing myAudi account, offers enhanced and additional features for your different models that include Audi connect.
(Functionality depending on vehicle model, configuration and country)
- Regardless of whether you’re searching for a drugstore, restaurant, or florist, the MMI® connect App will help you get there with its integrated Online Destinations feature. With the Google™ supported functionality, you can find your destination in advance, send it to your car, and set it as your destination in the Audi MMI® Navigation.
- Always have your favorite music stations with you regardless of where you are. Simply connect your smartphone to the MMI® over the in-car WiFi, and you will have access to thousands of web radio stations, as well as any music stored on your smartphone. You can browse stations by a selection of top stations, genre, topic, country, or language. Additionally, you can perform a free-text search, and store your favorites. Better yet, once your smartphone is connected to the MMI®, you will have full command and control of the app using the MMI® controls.
- AUPEO!® Personal Radio is now available in the MMI connect app! If you aren’t an AUPEO! customer already, just sign up for a free AUPEO! account. Log on to the MMI connect app using your AUPEO! credentials and enjoy AUPEO! Personal Radio free for one year as a premium customer. The Napster music service gives you access to about 25 million tracks and thousands of audio books. For use in the MMI you need the Napster app as well as a paid subscription. There is also a free 30 day trial. To use the OnlineMusic services, log yourself into the app and connect your MMI connect app to the MMI’s Wi-Fi (A4/A6/A7/Q7/TT and R8 from model year 2015). Then you can control the services through the MMI and enjoy the new music services through the car sound system. (Depending on the availability of the services. Details may vary depending on your region.)
- Use the online traffic information in the app before driving to see the real time traffic on your planned route. Audi connect vehicle related services let you easily control a variety of vehicle functions via the MMI connect App (you need to have the appropriate vehicle configuration to use the services)
- The Audi connect vehicle related services include the following services:
- Vehicle Status Report
- Remote locking / unlocking
- Remote control Auxiliary heater (only in conjunction with optional equipment Auxiliary heating)
The experience of the functions may be limited by insufficient data transfer bandwidth. Part of the functions are dependent on the integration of third-party providers and may not be available at any time, at the same quality and are available in every country. To use the service a data plan with broadband data connection is recommended - the resulting costs are part of your contract with the network operator.
MMI navigation plus and Audi connect infotainment-related functions and Audi connect Emergency & Service for vehicle-related connect services.
Functionality depending on vehicle model, configuration and country
Note: activated GPS in the MMI connect app reduces the battery run-time of your mobile device!